Monday, April 25, 2011

Baby's First Easter

This weekend was laid-back,  just the way we like it.  I woke up on Saturday and went to my usual spin class at the gym. I always sweat my life away, but I feel so strong afterwards. Currently I have lost 30 of the 50 pounds I gained while being pregnant with Ava. (yes, you read that right I gained a whopping 50 pounds!) I'm on the right track though, each week I'm losing at least 1 pound. Actually this past week I lost 3 pounds! I have always been a meal planner and tracker, so upon further review of my food intake I realized I actually needed to eat a little more so that my body did not go into survival mode and hang on to my fat stores. I think I successfully flipped the switch! I'll keep you posted on my progress. My goal is to be back at pre-baby weight (or smaller) by September 9, 2011. That weekend I will be with my best girlfriends in New Orleans to have a bachelorette weekend for Emma. She is marrying Craig this coming January, and I'm so excited for her! I hope that everyone had a great Easter weekend. 




We took Ava and Lucy on a couple walks and here are some pics from the fun :)




No comments:

Post a Comment